It’s a fact that business owners are losing over $100 Billion per year due to substance abuse in the workplace. Our company provides laboratory and instant on-site drug tests to business owners who wish to implement a drug testing program. Assurance Screening Partners provides clients with the proper paperwork and local laboratory locations to send their employees (over 4,000 laboratories nationwide) for follow up testing.
- All of the labs that we work with are SAMHSA Certified
- We can accommodate all state and federally regulated industries
- Over 4,000 collection sites available in the United States
- We can also do collections onsite at your location – just call or email us for details! Our collectors are DOT certified so collections are performed to the highest standards.
- We can test for combinations of up to 17 drugs
Instant On Site Testing:
- All tests are FDA Cleared
- Most instant tests are CLIA waived meaning they meet the same high standards as lab based testing.
- Immediate Results
- Lower cost per test. You can send all positives to a laboratory overnight to be confirmed through the confirmation process of GC/MS
Assurance Screening Partners offers a complete line of instant on-site drug tests from one of the leading manufacturers in the world. We carry different styles of drug tests with many different combinations of drugs to test for. Our tests can test for 1 individual drug or a combination of up to 12 drugs.
How Do We Become a Drug-Free Work Place?
Assurance Screening Partners will assist in creating a Turnkey Program for your company to become a drug free workplace. A policy is written on your behalf, customized to your needs and specifics of your business. This policy will comply with all federal and state regulations for regulated and non-regulated drug testing. Our consultants will meet your management staff to implement the policy answering questions and addressing concerns. We have developed policies for all types of employers! All forms and shipping supplies will be provided at no cost to you!
What Is A Drug-Free Workplace?
Your Company Qualifies As A Drug-Free Workplace Program Once The Following Components Of The Program Have Been Implemented:
- Publish and give a policy statement to all covered employees informing them that the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession or use of a controlled substance is prohibited in the covered workplace and specifying the actions that will be taken against employees who violate the policy.
- Establish a drug-free awareness program to make employees aware of a) the dangers of drug abuse in the workplace; b) the policy of maintaining a drug-free workplace; c) any available drug counseling, rehabilitation, and employee assistance programs; and d) the penalties that may be imposed upon employees for drug abuse violations.
- Notify employees that as a condition of employment, the employee must a) abide by the terms of the policy statement; and b) notify the employer, within five calendar days, if he or she is convicted of a criminal drug violation in the workplace.
- Impose a penalty on—or require satisfactory participation in a drug abuse assistance or rehabilitation program by—any employee who is convicted of a reportable workplace drug conviction.
- Make an ongoing, good faith effort to maintain a drug-free workplace by meeting the requirements of the Act.
Benefits Of A Drug-Free Workplace
- Increased productivity
- Reduced turnover
- Reduced tardiness
- Reduced absenteeism
- Safer work environment
- Saving of valuable time on the hiring process
- Hiring only drug free employees
- Reduced health insurance costs
- Workers Comp Insurance Incentives – many States require a 5% discount